Everyday Ensembles: Cool Nails


 N A I L S

  N A I L S

  N A I L S




Uhh..

Let's just say not everyone has the time, or skill, to keep up with their nails. And I'm here to tell you that that's perfectly okay!!

I have NEVER been savvy in the nail department, but after taking off some un-kept acryllics, I resorted to self-painting and let's just say the week old result here isn't much better than the initial fresh coat I attempted to apply..

That being said, today's outfit was another cozy collaboration. Over-sized sweaters are a must when it's chilly out, so if you don't have a collection just yet I suggest you hit the nearest thrift and stock up.

I like to stick with solid colors to keep them versatile with any bottoms, from jeans to leggings or pair it with a skirt when the weather hits that in-between season. With a plain dominant piece, you can always have a little bit more fun with accessories. The colorful headband works to bring a splash of pzazz and even though it's a casual fit, the gold earrings play into the vintage aura.

I kept it fairly casual on bottom with a not-so-tight pair of Tommy Hilfiger straight-cut jeans. 10/10 recommend. And then once again, I slipped on my white Adidas Superstars.

Today's Outfit:
Thrift Shop IZOD Sweater
Tommy Hilfiger Jeans
Adidas Superstars
Thrift Shop Sedona Shoulder Bag
$5 Chai Latte


Comments

Popular Posts